HOW TO GET YOUR PARKING DECAL
- Log into your My.Southwest home page.
- Locate the Parking Decal icon in the top right of the screen.
- Click the Parking Decal icon and completely fill out the form.
- If you currently have a parking permit, select ‘Renew,’ or if this is your first parking permit, select ‘New’.
- If you need a handicap validation sticker, upload the applicable documents.
- Sign electronically and click ‘Submit’.
Your decal will be mailed to the address on file in 7-10 business days. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Police Services and Public Safety at:
Police Services/Public Safety Contact Information
|Campuses and Centers||Phone||Building/Room|
|Macon Cove||901-333-4242||Farris Building/Room 1107|
|Maxine A. Smith||901-333-6005||Room 112|
|Union Avenue||901-333-5555||Parrish Building/Room 107|