Paying online is easy and convenient
Paying tuition and fees has never been easier! You can do it all online, even from your mobile phone.
Just follow these quick steps:
- Sign in to your My.Southwest portal
- Select "Registration/Online Services"
- Click "Student Account"
- Click "Make a Payment"
As always, the Cashier's Office is ready to assist. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-333-5292 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
The Cashier's Office is responsible for the assessment and collection of student tuition, student fees and other college-related revenue. We are also responsible for disbursing all college funds such as student refunds, financial aid, college payroll, and vendor and travel checks. Our goal is to provide friendly and professional service to students, faculty, staff and guests of Southwest.
Note: Students making payments at the Center locations must use our Student Self-Service online payment option.
Online Payments: Students paying debt from a previous term must complete a credit card authorization form before the financial hold can be released. Please call the Cashier's Office at 901-333-5292 for assistance.
- Carefully read all correspondence you receive from the Cashier's Office.
- Keep your billing address current.
- It is very important to be aware of deadline dates and college policies relating to financial matters, i.e. payment due dates, fee waivers and refund deadline.
- The Deferred Payment Plan can be used for fall and spring terms only.
- 1098-T (Tuition Statement) tax forms are available in My.Southwest Online Services (opens new window), Student Self-Service under Student Accounts.
Southwest Tennessee Community College
Attn: Cashier's Office
P.O. Box 780
Memphis, TN 38101-0780