Sign up to receive your refund electronically through Touchnet at your My.Southwest portal! Your refund will be deposited into your personal bank account.
Standard refund policies apply. Students must have a mailing address, date of birth, email address and phone number on record in their My.Southwest student portal to receive a refund. To receive electronic refunds, students must have a personal bank account.
How to Opt In to Touchnet
- Sign in to your My.Southwest portal
- Select “Registration/Online Services”
- Select “Student Account”
- Select “Make a Payment”
- “Login” if prompted
- Select “Open Online Bill Pay”; this will take you to Touchnet
- Select “Electronic Refunds”
- Select “Set Up Account” and enter all required information
- Select “Continue”, review and agree to terms and conditions, then select “Continue”
“Your new ACH refund account has been saved” should appear indicating you have successfully created your Touchnet account.Contact the Cashier’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-333-5292 for assistance or more information.