Aid for Transient and Non-Degree Seeking Students

Non-Degree Seeking: Students not looking for a degree or certificate and want to take a few classes.

Transient Student: Students currently enrolled at another college but want to take classes at Southwest.

A person must be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program to receive Federal Student Aid (FSA) funds. A regular student is someone who is enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible institution for the purpose of obtaining a degree or certificate offered by the school.

Payment Options: Please visit our payment options website for more information.