Why Is the GRAD Fair Important
The GRAD Fair is an opportunity to pick up regalia [cap and gown], pronouncer card and take advantage of other graduation-related services such as pre-order roses, pre-order graduation DVDs, and more.
* At the GRAD Fair on April 30 and May 1 you can also
- Meet with a Jostens representative to take advantage of event only prices on select college rings
- Pre-order your graduation ceremony DVD
- Pre-order roses for graduation
- Meet College Recruiters
- Join the Alumni Association (Membership dues $12, provides networking, social and business contacts)
- Get help finding a job with Career Services (job listings, resume review services, job interview preparation)
Remember to check the Graduation/Commencement website for all updates.
|* Apr 30||9 a.m.-1 p.m.||Macon Cove Campus, Nabors Auditorium/Gym|
|* May 1||3-6 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus, B Building, Room 106|
|May 2||8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus, B Building, Room 106|
|May 3||8 a.m.-4 p.m.||Union Avenue Campus, B Building, Room 106|
Pronouncer cards are used to announce your name as you walk across the stage on commencement day. You are required to bring the pronouncer card to commencement. Remember to bring identification to pick up your pronouncer card.