Verification of Enrollment
Students who require confirmation of their status at Southwest should print official verification of enrollment certificates for current or prior terms of enrollment at Southwest. The enrollment certificate is provided by the National Student Clearinghouse as an authorized certifying agent for Southwest Tennessee Community College.
Enrollment certificates for a current term will be available online after the census date for the semester, approximately fourteen days after the first day of classes for the fall and spring semesters, and approximately seven days after the first day of classes for summer terms.
Employers and background screening firms requesting verification of degrees or enrollment history should contact the National Student Clearinghouse using one of the methods listed below:
- call 703-742-4200
- visit the Degree & Enrollment Verifiers | National Student Clearinghouse (opens new window) website
To print an enrollment certificate:
- Using My.Southwest Online Services (opens new window) log into your account
- Scroll down to the "Quick Links" section
- Select the "Enrollment Verification" link
- Select the option of "Current Enrollment" or "All Enrollment"
- Select the "Obtain an enrollment certificate" link
- The enrollment certificate will open as a PDF file which can then be printed or saved
Note: Students who have attended Southwest prior to the fall semester of 2008 or who have attended Shelby State Community College or State Technical Institute at Memphis may request a verification of enrollment by mailing or faxing a written enrollment verification request to the Admissions and Records Office using the information shown on the Contacting Admissions and Records page.